Remember the two main points from the evening:
How do we grow a community? Answer: Caring for each other’s needs practically (physically) and spiritually (prayer and sharing our faith).
- What does it mean to be in unity with others?
Main Scripture: Romans 12:14 -18 (NLT)
Read Romans 15:7 (NLT)
Therefore, accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that God will be given glory
- How are you about accepting others?
- Are you intentional about personally relating to other people?
Review Philippians 4:6-8
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
- Do you pray for others? Leaders Note: encourage students to be praying for their friends and enemies rather than stirring up division.
- Are you concerned about other people’s pain and difficulties?
- How do we go from being inwardly focused, to looking outside of ourselves?
- Do you look to keep peace with others?